Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mine, Lunch, Temple, Farm, Dinner, Sleep, Breakfast, Cooked, Puppy Nap, Lunch, Beach, Blog

For those following, and you who are required to follow,

I had a splendid weekend –  in every sense of the word. After waking up on Saturday, I boarded the coach bus promptly at 9:00am as instructed. A little over an hour later I arrived at an splendid old mining area. We took a man-made tunnel under the mountain which lead to a splendid view of the sea. From there, we went to nearby restaurant located adjacent to a splendid beach. Here, we enjoyed some splendid seafood and scenery. With our bellies full we continued to the site of a splendidly old Roman temple. We took some splendid photographs on the ancient playground. I left after climbing a splendid tree, which required some of my skin as a cover charge. The splendid, little farm we arrived at briefly after was full of splendid sights, animals and people. The latter fed a splendid dinner, which included a first for me: goat. It was splendidly delicious. The splendid stars were a welcome sight as we enjoyed the night air after the meal. After a splendid series of card games, of which I won none, it was time for a splendid night's sleep. Breakfast was contained a splendid surprise of eggs, as well as two cups of delicious Lipton tea (which I believe is only found in Sardinia). After breakfast, we learned how to make this splendid pasta called Gnocchetti and a traditional Sardinian dessert called Seadas. While we waited for our pasta to be prepared, I enjoyed a splendid little nap with a pretty, young bitch (a female puppy). After my nap, I wolfed down the splendid pasta mentioned above. I wish there was more. Lunch ended with our splendid, handmade dessert. It was splendid. With our bellies full we continued to the splendid beach. Here the waves nearly splendidly killed us, nevertheless is was still splendid. Now I'm back in Cagliari writing this splendid little blog post for you all to read. I guess if I had to describe this weekend in only one or two words, I'd call it pretty neat.

T-money

No comments:

Post a Comment